Insights Everyday

Interesting conundrums from current events to social issues to financial matters

Friday, May 08, 2009

Wedding Day: I was steady as could be on the day of the wedding. The nervous jitters and the feeling of queasiness I may have felt for a split second as I approached the ballroom. However it was soon gone and I noticed how beautifully the area was decorated. The mandap and decorations were truly marvelous! I was truly happy with the occasion and the setup. All the guests were happy with everything. Now a week after the wedding the most asked question is, so 'How is married life?' Gosh it seems to be the same for right now...ask me a few days later. However I have to share some pics with you. My favorite is the one with my niece!


1 comment:

Swati Mandhana Hariharan said...

Love the pics! Is the one of you the same one from my camera? If so, I can send you the original too.